Sunday, March 4, 2012

Safari Soapa - Road Trip to USA - Shipping

 
Safari Soapa - Road Trip to USA – Shipping

March 3, 2012


A good day it was to drive down to the states and did all my US order shipping.

Thanks to all face book fans and twitter followers. It is not easy to do online shop for sure. As a starter, I have been having tough time learning and running this online shop and hope to have my hobbies to become a business for extra money.

Life style change, hard work, lots of overtime. Do everything myself.

Sure it's not easy.

Thanks for those kinds words when I was so depressed. I made three sales. Yes.. three sales only.. for the past two weeks.

But it's a good start I guess.

So, I made a trip to US and ship all of them.

All my products are handmade. Natural. And Fresh to Orders.

So, I was busy making the products couple days before I pack them and ship them on Saturday.

I hope you all enjoy them.

My next US order shipping will be around March 17. If you are interested in any of my products, please let me know by March 15 so I can start making them and put them together for March 17 shipping.

Feel free to drop by my store at


Any Questions? You can reach me at info@thesafarisoapa.com

Have a good evening.


No comments: