Friday, February 24, 2012

Safari Soapa - US Orders Shipping Weekend.

“Winter Schedule”

US Orders Shipping Weekend.

 

Winter shipping schedule: 

All US orders get shipped at the end of each month during the winter.  Sometimes I do twice a month (i.e. every other weekend.)

Summer Shipping Schedule: 

All US orders get shipped every other weekend.  So, it is approximately two to three times a month.

 

Love to share this piece of information with all of you handmade bath and body product lovelies.

Based in Vancouver Canada, I am trying to do all my US order shipping on a monthly basis.  It usually happens at the end of each month.  I travel across the US-CAN border and do all the shipping via USPS.

If I get more orders during the month, I make a trip down just to do the shipping.

 

Exception:  If the Weather is not permitted.  The weekend US order shipping gets rescheduled to the following week.

 

For example, this weekend, we are expecting heavy snow and I don’t have snow tires for my car.  So, the weekend US orders shipping will get reschedule to the weekend after.  Driving out town trip to the US when there are few layers of snow is not safe at all.  I would rather be safe than sorry. 

 

I hope you all understand.  Have a good weekend.

 

Feel free to drop by our store anytime.  I make natural vegan friendly, massage, and bath, & body oils, handcrafted vegan friendly soaps, perfume oils, bath soaks. 

Store:  http://www.thesafarisoapa.com/

Email:  info@thesafarisoapa.com

 

All Natural. All Handmade.

Live Clean. Go Green.

Safari Soapa

 

Friday, February 24, 2012

 

 

 

No comments: