Monday, November 14, 2011

November 12 & 13, 2011 Craft Fair - Good Show

November 12 & 13, 2011 Craft Fair
 
First time doing craft fair.
 
Good Show.
 
My #1 Seller is the Mini Guest Soap.
$1 Each or 5 for $4. 
(Craft Fair Price)
 
I put them in a gift bag with my card.  All guest soaps are individually packed with resealable bags.
My Mini Guest Soaps make great stocking stuffer, party favours, wedding favours. 
 
Or simply you can decorate your bathroom and it is a great conversation starter.
 
All Soaps are made with either GREEN TEA or EARL GREY.  Lathering with natural aroma.
 
Get yours and Enjoy this affordable luxury today.
 
I will be at the Renfrew Park Community Center on November 26, 2011
(The next Craft Show I participate.)
 
You can also order my soaps online at http://www.thesafarisoapa.com
 
Questions?  Contact me at info@thesafarisoapa.com
 

No comments: